Receiving Your Watch from Belmont Watches prides itself on delivering unmatched customer service, including free, insured expedited shipping for all watches. The order cutoff for next day shipping is 1 PM PST Monday – Thursday, excluding holidays*.
Once payment has been verified, your watch will be shipped fully insured for the purchase price of the watch. In order to protect your purchase, a signature is required for the package to be delivered.
- Our policy requires us to ship merchandise to an address that is registered with your credit card company or PayPal. If you would like your package shipped to an alternative address, we require that the address be registered and verified with the credit card company or PayPal.
- We cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes. USPS is used for APO/FPO addresses.
- There are select countries that we are unable to ship to. If your country does not show as available for shipping in the shopping cart, please contact us for additional assistance. We reserve the right to refuse to shipment to any location without prior notice. If you ever have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Shipping your watch to Belmont Watches
Free, insured expedited shipping is also provided for watches that you sell to Belmont Watches. Once you accept our offer for your watch, we will email you a pre-paid shipping label with instructions on how to pack your watch to send to us. Please follow the shipping instructions carefully to ensure that your watch will be fully insured for the purchase price of your watch during transit.
How to Ship Your Watch:
1. Print out your shipping label.
2. Grab two new, sturdy boxes (double boxing is required for insurance purposes).
3. Pack your watch along with all accessories (stickers, tags, warranty card, etc.), the original box and papers into the first box.
4.Pack the inner box into the larger outer box.
5. Tape the shipping label to the outer box. Drop your package off at an authorized Fedex. (Not a Walgreens).
Belmont Watches does international orders shipping from the United States and will be shipped via expedited International service with delivery times that will vary by country. International shoppers are required to pay customs charges as well as any associated import tax, VAT, or duties as required by your local jurisdiction. The taxes collected by WatchBox will be listed in your purchase receipt, but you may be responsible to pay additional duties and taxes to the carrier.
SALES AND USE TAX
Belmont Watches only charges sales tax for any order or pick up within California.
861 Sixth Ave Suite 622, San Diego, CA 92101
- Phone: (424) 738-1849
- @ 2017 SOUTH FOREST SCHOOL WEBSITE
- DESIGN BY JOOMLASHINE
- HIGH VISIBILITY VERSION